Before you apply
BRYANT RETREAT UPDATE - 15 February 2021
From Monday 15th February, for a period of three days, we are under the current COVID-19 level 2 restrictions.
GUESTS - We are implementing appropriate measures at the Retreat to ensure the health and safety of guests and staff. If you have been accepted for a stay and you are uncertain about coming, or you are more vulnerable (because of age or medical conditions), or if you have cold or flu symptoms, please contact the Retreat Manager before your stay.
REFERRALS - The Retreat will continue to accept referrals from GPs but may not be able to offer stays to guests at this time.
UPDATES - Please revisit our website as the COVID-19 alert levels change.
The Bryant Retreat is not a specialist medical or therapy centre.
It is not suitable for those who:
- have mental health issues that are not controlled/stable and need mental health management or supervision;
- are dependent/withdrawing from drugs, alcohol or other substances;
- need wheelchair access or help to move, wash, toilet, dress or eat;
- have bandages/dressings that must be professionally applied or need help to use medical equipment or take medication;
- have difficulty relating to others and/or are uncooperative/unpredictable
- have specific food allergies - we can only cater for diabetic, vegetarian, dairy/gluten intolerant diets (not coeliac disease).