Before you apply
BRYANT RETREAT UPDATE - 1 October 2020
Under the current COVID-19 level 1 restrictions we are operating the retreat as usual.
We continue to accept referrals; the current wait period is approximately 3-5 weeks.
We will continue to keep our website updated regarding the wait period and any further COVID-19 associated changes.
The Bryant Retreat is not a specialist medical or therapy centre.
It is not suitable for those who:
- have mental health issues that are not controlled/stable and need mental health management or supervision;
- are dependent/withdrawing from drugs, alcohol or other substances;
- need wheelchair access or help to move, wash, toilet, dress or eat;
- have bandages/dressings that must be professionally applied or need help to use medical equipment or take medication;
- have difficulty relating to others and/or are uncooperative/unpredictable
- have specific food allergies - we can only cater for diabetic, vegetarian, dairy/gluten intolerant diets (not coeliac disease).